‘Seta’ the Spanish word for mushroom sets the tone for the diminutive, mushroom-like proportions of this quirky table lamp. But a further clue to its identity is signified by the suffix ‘go’ because this portable lamp unburdened by an electrical cord can literally move anywhere. Additional design features include a discreet gold dimmer and a stylish upward curve on the lamp shade’s brim.
- Materials: Molded polycarbonate (PC) base, stem and shade; dimmer button in brass.
- Product Dimensions: Base: 5.5"Ø; shade: 9"Ø; total 8.8"H
- Product Weight: 1 pound.
- Light Source: G4 3.6V; Max 3 watt LED. Dimmable LED bulb (3W, 2800K, CRI 80, 225lm) is included. Estimated LED lifetime 25,000 hours.
- Battery: Rechargeable Li-Ion 18650 2600 mAh 3.6V; charging time: 8 hours; operating time (highest light): 10 hours.
- Charging Cord: 47" long black PVC Micro USB cord.
- Certification: CE; IP43.
- Environment: For use in indoor and in dry outdoor conditions. Must be stored indoors.
- Care Instructions: Dust with soft dry cloth or wipe with damp cloth using water only and drying thoroughly. Always switch off before cleaning.