Design by Corrado Dotti
He collaborated with Matteo Thun and Partners for clients as Aprica, Gedy, Technogym, Leucas and Rapsel, in 2002 he joined the Armani Casa team. In 2006 he is art director for Natuzzi, creating its new collections. Since 2010, working as free-lancer in the field of industrial design and interior design.
- Collection: Rings
- Color: White
- Material: Glass
- Manufacture: Handmade and lampworked
- Dimensions: H. 28cm ⌀ 10cm
- Recommend to wash by hand with a soft sponge, do not use a stainless scrub.
- Avoid direct heat.
- Wet towels or place in a wet area while the cup is still hot may cause break.
- Sudden temperature change or strong impact will create damage.
- Please Remind that all Ichendorf items are handmade which may occur a quadruple glazing (such as bubble and line), black spot, irregular finish, scratch, uneven height,and stain.
- We inspect each item before ship out but even Ichendorf vendor doesn't consider it as defective or damaged since it's handmade. Please be reminded before purchase.
Unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, unwashed and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.