Design by Alessandra Baldereschi
Milanese, she studied industrial design at the Domus Academy. She cooperates with various brands implementing lighting, décor and furnishings designs. Among her illustrious exhibitions: Triennale di Milano, Saint Etienne Biennal, Inside Design Amsterdam, Seoul Design Festival and Moss Gallery, New York.
- Collection: Fruit & Flowers
- Color: Brown, Clear, White, Yellow
- Material: Glass
- Manufacture: Hand-made and flame-worked
- Dimensions: H. 10 ⌀ 8
- Washing: Dishwasher safe at low temperatures (40 ° recommended)
- Recommend dish wash by hand with a soft sponge, do not use a stainless scrub.
- Avoid direct heat.
- Wet towels or place in a wet area while the cup is still hot may cause break.
- Sudden temperature change or strong impact will create damage.
- Please Remind that all Ichendorf items are handmade which may occur a quadruple glazing (such as bubble and line), black spot, irregular finish, scratch, uneven height,and stain.
- We inspect each item before ship out but even Ichendorf vendor doesn't consider it as defective or damaged since it's handmade. Please be reminded before purchase.
Unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, unwashed and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.