Design by Urge. Born in Bologna in 1981, he has fallen in love with product design during his training in Architecture at University of Ferrara and at The Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts in Copenhagen. He always rides his bicycle and sometimes flies his hang glider. After many awards in 2014 he has set his studio.
Each piece is handmade and lampworked with borosilicate glass. Small imperfections on rim lines and surfaces, air pockets, slightly different sizes are a natural outcome of handcrafting process.
- Collection: Cactus
- Color: Clear
- Dimensions: H. 24 ⌀ 8 - W. 19 L. 8.0 (cm)
- Dishwasher safe at low temperatures (40 ° recommended).
- For washing and drying by hand it is necessary to handle the glass correctly, keeping it from the drinker.
- It is important to avoid twisting the stem.
- Recommend dish wash by hand with a soft sponge, do not use a stainless scrub.
- Avoid direct heat.
- Wet towels or place in a wet area while the cup is still hot may cause break.
- Sudden temperature change or strong impact will create damage.
- Please Remind that all Ichendorf items are handmade which may occur a quadruple glazing (such as bubble and line), black spot, irregular finish, scratch, uneven height,and stain.
- We inspect each item before ship out but even Ichendorf vendor doesn't consider it as defective or damaged since it's handmade. Please be reminded before purchase.
Unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, unwashed and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.