Design by Astrid Luglio. Born in Naples, currently lives, designs and teaches in Milan. In 2018 she founded her own studio and began collaborating independently with companies, galleries and individuals both in Italy and abroad. She is co-founder of the collective The Ladies' Room with which she starts a reflection on the renewed need for an involvement of the senses in contemporary design. From the very beginning Astrid chose glass processing as a technique for her design experimentation, seeking narrative and functionality in the products she designs.
- Collection: Travasi
- Design by Astrid Luglio
- Color: Yellow, Pink
- Material: Glass
- Manufacture: Hand-made and flame-worked
- Dimensions: H. 13 ⌀ 9 (cm)
- Dishwasher safe at low temperature (40 degree recommended)
- Recommend dish wash by hand with a soft sponge, do not use a stainless scrub.
- Avoid direct heat.
- Wet towels or place in a wet area while the cup is still hot may cause break.
- Sudden temperature change or strong impact will create damage.
- Please Remind that all Ichendorf items are handmade which may occur a quadruple glazing (such as bubble and line), black spot, irregular finish, scratch, uneven height,and stain.
- We inspect each item before ship out but even Ichendorf vendor doesn't consider it as defective or damaged since it's handmade. Please be reminded before purchase.
Unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, unwashed and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.