Designer: Arne Jacobsen
Design year: 1956
The City Hall alarm clock was inspired by one of Arne Jacobsen’s most detailed projects, Rødovre City Hall. Comprised of a black case and face in a glossy hard PE body, curved crystal, and stainless steel feet, the clock is a welcome addition to a nightstand or desk. The tabletop alarm clock is unobtrusive, making it an excellent choice for a variety of interior spaces. A timeless classic, the alarm clock includes special IC alarm and a LED light.
- Lens: Polycarbonate crack-resistant lens
- Case: Black
- Dimensions: Ø: 4.3” x H: 4.5”
- Dial Color: Black
- Hand Color: White
- Materials: Glossy ABS case with a solid stainless steel base
- Movement: Quiet precision quartz
- Movement brand: Copenhagen Watch Group
- Third Hand Alarm: Bell alarm, IC motion sensor, snooze function (5 times at 10 minute intervals). Remove easy-off back cover to set clock and alarm.
- Battery: 2 pcs. AA 1,5V (not included)