The Flowerpot lamp became synonymous with the Flower Power movement from the late 60s. Reflecting a break from convention to embrace a more open, modern mentality that promoted peace and harmony. Such was the mindset of its designer, Verner Panton. One of the most forward-thinking talents of his time. The Flowerpot series consists of several different models, including three pendants and two table lamps - all in a wide range of colours.
- Materials: Two spun brass or steel metal shades. PVC cord.
- Product Dimensions: 9.1"Ø x 19.7"H
- Product Weight: 10 pounds.
- Light Source: Socket E26; 40 watt max. Bulb not included.
- Cord: 6' clear cord with switch.
- Certification: UL listed upon request.
- Environment: For indoor use only.
- Care Instructions: Dust with soft dry cloth or wipe with damp cloth using water only and drying thoroughly. Natural metal finishes are coated to prevent patina. Always switch off electricity supply before cleaning.