Design by Mist- O
Noa Ikeuchi, Japanese, and Tommaso Nani, Italian, have a bond made of empathy and design, in which simplicity and rationality meet in a contemporary frame. The meeting and union of different meanings and symbols is at the center of their philosophy. Objects and relations arise from these encounters.
- Collection: Tutu
- Color: Clear, Pink
- Material: Glass
- Manufacture: Handmade and lampworked
- Dimensions: H. 20 W. 5.5 L. 5.5 (cm)
- Dishwasher safe at low temperatures (40 ° recommended).
- For washing and drying by hand it is necessary to handle the glass correctly, keeping it from the drinker.
- It is important to avoid twisting the stem.
- Recommend dish wash by hand with a soft sponge, do not use a stainless scrub.
- Avoid direct heat.
- Wet towels or place in a wet area while the cup is still hot may cause break.
- Sudden temperature change or strong impact will create damage.
- Please Remind that all Ichendorf items are handmade which may occur a quadruple glazing (such as bubble and line), black spot, irregular finish, scratch, uneven height,and stain.
- We inspect each item before ship out but even Ichendorf vendor doesn't consider it as defective or damaged since it's handmade. Please be reminded before purchase.
Unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, unwashed and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.