The Cutlery Cup and Saucer. Antique Flatware meets modern Fine Bone China in this interesting interpretation of Tableware. The handle of the cup relinquishes the traditional shape, instead being replaced with a bent fork to create a truly unique design. The spoon is finished in 24K Gold, delicately hand painted on for a touch of class. The octagonal shape of this cup-adds a chic uniqueness to the occasion, making your warm beverage all the more satisfying. Simplicity with a twist from the Cutlery Collection by Twig New York.
- Boxed one (1 cup & 1 saucer)
- Fine Bone China
- Cup : 3 in. x 2.75 in., 8oz., Saucer: 5.5 in. diameter
- Hand-painted 24K gold
- Ideal for serving Tea or Coffee
- This is a premium ceramic ware containing close to 50% 'bone ash'
- Care Instructions : Gold Plating covered products should not be used in microwave, oven, and dishwasher.
- Please use soft material to wash products.
- Hand wash recommended
- Made in Korea
- Design Collaboration with Hayoon Kim