- Fragrance: Thyme, Lavender, Cedarwood, Incense, Birch, Labdanum
- Burn time: 60 hrs (300g), 240 hrs (1.9kg)
- Weight: 2 lbs, 4.5 lbs, 10 lbs
- Dimensions: 3.5D x 5.75H (300g), 4.75D x 5.75H (900g)
- Material: Ceramic Vessel, Porcelain Holder & 100% Vegetable-based Wax
- Allergen free & contains no pesticides
- Features the face of Lina Cavalieri
- Signature Otto fragrance
- 100% vegetable based wax
- Fragrance exclusively made in Grasse, France
Fornasetti Nuvola Candle features only one side of the votive to be adorned by Lina Cavalier’s iconic face. Embelisshed with fine golden jewels, Lina’s face is slighty covered and totally surrounded by the mesmerizing and hypnotic black and white clouds. Scented with "Mistero’, inspired by Fornasetti’s creative spirit, the enchanting scent has a slight ‘graphite’ note reminiscent of lead pencil and old dried ink and is enhanced with incense to reflect the mystical element of the creative, sketching, drawing process. A union of warm wood and spicy aromatic notes create an elegant addition to the Fornasetti fragrance range. This unique perfume was developed by the famous fragrance house, Robertet, in Grasse. It exhales subtle scents of pepper and cypress combined with notes of incense, laurel and geranium, on a base of patchouli, cedar and sandalwood. Top Notes: pepper and cypress. Middle Notes: incense, laurel and geranium. Base Notes: patchouli, cedar and sandalwood.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.