Design by Denis Guidone
Living between Tokyo and Milan, he earns national and international awards like Ida Design Award, Idot, Bruno Munari award, ADI index 2010, special mention Young design award in 2011, “the design of amazement” at Young & Design 2012. He also designed for Fontana Arte, Roche Bobois, Nava design, Serax, Shuji Nakagawa.
- Collection: Kokeshi
- Color: Clear
- Material: Glass
- Manufacture: Handmade and lampworked
- Dimensions: H. 13.5 ⌀ 8 - W. 8 L. 8.0 (cm)
- Dishwasher safe at low temperatures (40 ° recommended)
- For washing and drying by hand it is necessary to handle the glass correclty, keeping it from the drinker.
- It is important to avoid twisting stem.
- Do not twist the stem while dish washing.
- Recommend dish wash by hand with a soft sponge, do not use a stainless scrub.
- Avoid direct heat.
- Wet towels or place in a wet area while the cup is still hot may cause break.
- Sudden temperature change or strong impact will create damage.
- Please Remind that all Ichendorf items are handmade which may occur a quadruple glazing (such as bubble and line), black spot, irregular finish, scratch, uneven height,and stain.
- We inspect each item before ship out but even Ichendorf vendor doesn't consider it as defective or damaged since it's handmade. Please be reminded before purchase.
Unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, unwashed and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.