- Fragrance: Thyme, Lavender, Cedarwood, Incense, Birch, Labdanum
- Burn time: 60 hrs (300g), 240 hrs (1.9kg)
- Weight: 2 lbs, 4.5 lbs, 10 lbs
- Dimensions: 3.5D x 5.75H (300g), 4.75D x 5.75H (900g)
- Material: Ceramic Vessel, Porcelain Holder & 100% Vegetable-based Wax
- Allergen free & contains no pesticides
- Features the face of Lina Cavalieri
- Signature Otto fragrance
- 100% vegetable based wax
- Fragrance exclusively made in Grasse, France
Fornasetti Bacio Candle is one of the world's most famous images. It inspired Fornasett to coin the phrase ‘Tema e Variazoni ‘(‘Themes & Variations’). The face is that of opera singer Lina Cavalieri who is most frequently used as a template for more than 350 Fornasetti design variations. Scented with "Otto", a sophisticated and unique scent that transcends time, season, gender and borders. This spicy aroma created by renowned perfumer Olivier Polge is infused with the following: Top Notes: thyme, lavander. Middle Notes: oris, cedarwood. Base Notes: tolu balsam, incense, birch/styrax, lebdanum.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.