Design by Alba Gallizia
Graduated at Milan’s Politecnico in 1985, she was professor assistant at the Architectural Composition course of IUAV, Venice. In 1993 she begins her indipendent professional carreer in many different areas, working on architectural, interior and furniture design, corporate image, and design.
- Collection: Bianca
- Design: Alba Gallizia
- Color: Clear
- Material: Glass
- Manufacture: Mouthblown and Handmade
- Dimensions: H. 17.5 ⌀ 8 - W. 8 L. 8.0(cm)
- Washing: Dishwasher safe at low temperatures (40 ° recommended)
- Recommend dish wash by hand with a soft sponge, do not use a stainless scrub.
- For washing and drying by hand it is necessary to handle the glass correctly, keeping it from the drinker
- Avoid direct heat.
- Wet towels or place in a wet area while the cup is still hot may cause break.
- Sudden temperature change or strong impact will create damage.
- Please Remind that all Ichendorf items are handmade which may occur a quadruple glazing (such as bubble and line), black spot, irregular finish, scratch, uneven height,and stain.
- We inspect each item before ship out but even Ichendorf vendor doesn't consider it as defective or damaged since it's handmade. Please be reminded before purchase.
Unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, unwashed and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- It is important to avoid twisting the stem.