- Duration: Up to 60 Hours
- Weight: 1.2 lbs
- Dimensions: 4.3" Round x 5.0" Height
- Material: Ceramic Vessel, Porcelain Holder & 100% Vegetable-based Wax
- Allergen free & contains no pesticides
Otto Scent Pyramid:
- Top Notes: Thyme, Lavander
- Middle Notes: Oris, Cedarwood
- Base Notes: Tolu Balsam, Incense, Birch/Styrax, Lebdanum
The resulting scent ‘Otto’ (Eight) is a sophisticated and unique scent that transcends time, season, gender and borders. Olivier made use of ingredients that are of personal significance to Barnaba - Mediterranean herbs that were found in and around the family home, woods often utilised in interiors designs or pieces of furniture created by Fornasetti. Other more ethereal ingredients - such as incense - conjure a latent spirituality or sense of dreamscape that is often present in Fornasetti graphic poetry.
An iconic Fornasetti design, Architettura is inspired by Italian architect Andrea Palladio. These neoclassical trompe-l’oeil designs have adorned cylindrical Fornasetti objects such as waste paper baskets and umbrella stands in the 1950’s. The lid of the 'Architettura’ candle is inspired by roof that is typical to this style of architecture.