Design by Margherita Rui
After training in Design at the Politecnico of Milan and at Fabrica, the research center of the Benetton group, Margherita Rui becomes creative director in Hangar Design Group, she works in Venice, Milan and New York and teaches at the IUAV. In 2009 she founded dogtrot, where she currently holds a strategic role. Creative director of several Italian interior brands, she has a “design thinking” approach, from product to communication.
- Collection: Liberta
- Material: Glass
- Manufacture: Handmade and lampworked
- Dimensions: H. 15 cm D 5.5 cm
- Do not twist the stem while dish washing.
- Recommend dish wash by hand with a soft sponge, do not use a stainless scrub.
- Avoid direct heat.
- Wet towels or place in a wet area while the cup is still hot may cause break.
- Sudden temperature change or strong impact will create damage.
- Please Remind that all Ichendorf items are handmade which may occur a quadruple glazing (such as bubble and line), black spot, irregular finish, scratch, uneven height,and stain.
- We inspect each item before ship out but even Ichendorf vendor doesn't consider it as defective or damaged since it's handmade. Please be reminded before purchase.
Unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, unwashed and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.